1. What is your favourite Halloween movie? Surprisingly it's not Hocus Pocus. It's actually Double Double Toil and Trouble. I watched that movie religiously as a child, more than Hocus Pocus. So, Double Double Toil and Trouble.
2. If you were in a horror movie, how far would you get? I would like to think that I would make it to the end. I mean I have seen enough horror movies to know what I should and shouldn't do. So I reckon I could make it to the end. If not I'd be the one who dies in the last minute of the movie. lol.
3. What is you favourite memory of Halloween? It would have to be back in about 1999/2000..one of those years. My mum had a Halloween party and her good friend, Gill, was over..Now, let it be known, Gill, was the most straight laced person ever, even a little snooty...well, Gill had a little too much to drink and before anyone knew it she was running up the street, broom between her legs (she was dressed as a witch) shouting at the top of her lungs, calling out 'SANDRAAAAA' trying to get the attention of one of our neighbors who hadn't made her way down too the party yet. It was extremely amusing.
4. Your best/ worst Halloween costume? My worst would have to be...I can't really think of one, to be honest. Nothing springs to mind....My best would be a tie between last years costume, which was a broken doll and the year before that, which, I think, was a creepy/living doll..although I am fond of this years costume cause I get to wear a mask...I can't choose.
5. How do you get into the Halloween Spirit? By decorating my room with, pumpkins, ghosts and creepy pictures...all that good stuff. Also, movies. I get all the films I watch in Halloween and just go on from there.
6. Favourite Halloween decoration? It would have to be the Haunted House I built a few days ago. (you can find it here) ....It is definitely my favourite and one that's just going to become a permanent fixture in my room.
7. Name one unusual thing that you are afraid of? hmm, I don't really have anything that's particularly unusual..no, I'm not afraid of anything unusual. Not anything I can think of, anyway.
8. Vampires or Zombies? I'm going to have to go with Zombies. I like Zombies..for some reason...lol
9. Werewolves or Ghosts? definitely Ghosts...Werewolves would creep me out, especially if the changed form, in front of me..that would give me the creeps..
10. Creepy dolls or creepy clowns? Creepy dolls, all the way....I do like creepy clowns, though. But I would choose creepy dolls, I like them more.
11. Do you believe in Ghosts? I most certainly do!