Saturday, 23 August 2014

What's going on?

I just wanted to write this post to let you know what has been happening and what will be happening. My posts haven't been as regular as they usually are and that was, at first, due to the fact that I started working two days a week which completely threw me off the blogging track. I had just gotten on top of that and was posting regularly when my cat knocked my laptop off my desk and it decided it didn't want to turn on.
My laptop has been broken for sometime, the screen has, It fell off my bed a few months after I got it and I was half asleep and stood on it, well done me, but I have since had it hooked up to my television via the hdmi cable and have just been using it that way until I had enough money to fix the screen. That brings me to my next point, I didn't have any money to go get my laptop looked at let alone fixed, so, seeing as I had nothing else to lose I took it apart and had a look at what was going on, I'm not exactly sure what I did, but I did something and my laptop turned back on, thankfully. It was also a lot quiter because I cleaned the dust from the fan. So, with my laptop fixed I was ready to crack on with a post for Friday, but once again, life got in the way. On Thursday I had taken my little poesy cat to the vet because it had been a year since her vaccination and she needed to be vaccinated again. She was given a once over, super healthy poesy if you're wondering, and then was given her needle, all was well. The next day I was sat on the couch, poesy was sleeping beside me, doing some prep work for my blog when, suddenly, poesy got up and hopped to the floor and started behaving strangely. She was all bunched up, like you do when you are in pain and was slowly turning herself around every minute or so, I watched her for about 5minutes to see if it would pass, it didn't so I called the vet and told them what was going on. They told me it was most likely a reaction to the vaccination but to bring her down just so they can have a look at what she was doing. So, I bundled her in her travel case and took her down. I explained to the vet what she had been doing and how she had been behaving and he checked her out. I was told that everything else was fine and that she was just in a bit of pain. The vet took her temperature, she wasn't happy about that, but then again who would be happy about someone sticking a thermometer up your bum, she had a slight temperature and was given something to bring it down. Once we got home she just kept to herself and spent the rest of the evening asleep under my bed. It is now an extremely wet and cold Saturday and I am laying about in bed with a little cat who is still feeling a little sorry for herself and is needing and wanting lots of cuddles from her mama, she's currently sleeping which gave me enough time to jump on my phone and type up this blog post to inform you all of what's been happening. I am hoping that this is the last of the distractions and I'll be able to get back to my regular posting schedule, Tuesdays and Fridays, fingers crossed. That's all from me. I hope you all are well and the you all have a great weekend and until next time, take care x


  1. Sounds like you had a little rough time. Hugs, hope it'll all be better soon! xx

    Reflection of Sanity

  2. you'll be okay. these troubles are just momentary :)


  3. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.